Daniel Ward Wilson built the Wilson Building and Theatre in 1919-20, The doors to the building opened in August of 1920. The beautifully restored 1920 Wilson Theatre, for special events, plays, weddings, and more.
Over the past 10 years, no detail has been spared in re-creating the original art and architecture. The acoustical brilliance of this theatre will delight performers and audiences alike. A great venue has been created for the community of Southern Idaho and for all to enjoy from near and far.