Idaho River Journeys
For over 35 years we have specialized in running the best multi-day rafting trips in the West. On every trip, we strive to exceed our reputation for superior customer service, careful attention to detail, and a crew of exceptional guides. Join us on Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon River or Main Salmon River for a fabulous rafting or fly-fishing vacation. We've been outfitting river trips in Idaho since 1978 and enjoy a reputation for running top-quality, fun rafting trips with an outstanding and perennial crew of family friendly, knowledgeable river guides.
When you take a river trip with IRJ, you will be vacationing on a legendary river with an outfit known for exceptional service and a team of guides who have worked together for many season. Rafting with us on the Middle Fork of the Salmon or Main Salmon is a wonderful river rafting vacation. Most trips are 6-days. We offer group discounts on the Middle Fork of the Salmon and Main Salmon for parties of 10 or more.
Why Go With IRJ?
- An exceptionally talented crew that has worked together for many seasons.
- Top notch guest gear and boating equipment.
- Delicious food. Acclaimed meals prepared with fresh ingredients. Dutch oven cuisine that has been featured at the Sun Valley Harvest Festival.
- Fly-fishing gear and personal instruction.
- Spectacular hikes, beautiful campsites, star gazing, and lots of memories.
- Hassle-free trip logistics that make planning your Middle Fork of the Salmon or Main Salmon River rafting vacation easy.
Idaho River Journeys is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media